Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We're still here....





It's been awhile since our last post, and a lot has happened since. I'll upload some pictures, but I can't write too much since I'm doing this from my phone...
Stella had a great Christmas with lots of presents to open, and now we have toys all over the place!
In November we went to disneyland with some of the family and Stella thought she was in heaven! She's a big fan of mickey mouse and the rest of the clan. Sara and I really enjoyed watching Stella have a blast, she loved it.
After disney, we all went on a cruise leaving from long beach CA to Catalina island, then to mexico. I personally would go back in a second! We ate so much it's not even funny. Stella loved every minute of it, she only had one tantrum, not bad. She is such a good girl, all she wants is to have fun, laugh, play with her favorite toys, and give lots of loves....we couldn't ask for a better kid.
Health wise she doing great, she got sick a couple of times with a cold and a light cough. Sara and I wish we had 1/10 of her energy, she's wild.
We would love to take her at primary's so she can see some of her favorite nurses to show herself off. Earl? Let us know when you work, and we'll swing by and say hi!

I'll post more pictures when I get home, don't have many on my phone at the moment.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comments:

Earl said...

She looks great
I work the Jan 20,23,24 Feb 2,3,4,8,9,10,14,15,& 16
or just leave a message and I will meet you someplace. emaxson@wyoming.com